How do I start the journey?
To start the journey, you need to open an account for which you will have to fill the following forms, which can be accessed from
- 1. Client Details Fill the details - Google Forms
- 2. Risk Assessment form Jaideep Menon Investment Advisory - Google Forms
For a Resident Indian, you will need the following documents.
- 1. Pan card, adhar card self attested copies.
- 2. Signed Cancelled cheque. If name is not printed on the cheque, then statement or passbook copy self attested will be required.
- 3. Photos
- 4. Specimen signature.
For Non Resident Indians:
Two forms which can be accessed from
KYC Documents from NRI Customer :
- 1. PAN Card Copy - Self attested
- 2. Photocopy of Passport ( First and Last Page) - Self attested
- 3. Photocopy of Valid VISA/ Work Permit/ Resident Permit - Self attested
- 4. Indian / Overseas Address Proof -Self attested
- 5. OCI/ POA Card copy - Self attested (for Foreign Passport port holder)
- 6. Passport size Photographs of all account holders
Along with this HDFCBank PIS NRO / NRE account is compulsory for NRI investors. Please contact Mr Shan K Joseph, PIS Officer HDFC Bank Kochi for assistance to open the same. His whatsapp number is +91 9946205105 and email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Off Western Express Highway
Mumbai 400063 Account opening charge will be Rs 600, and there is no Annual Maintenance charges. The brokerage charge for the trade done will be 0.01% from the part of iFast Financial.