How do I start the journey?
To start the journey, you need to open an account for which you will have to fill the following forms, which can be accessed from
- 1. Client Details Fill the details - Google Forms
- 2. Risk Assessment form Jaideep Menon Investment Advisory - Google Forms
For a Resident Indian, you will need the following documents.
- 1. Pan card, adhar card self attested copies.
- 2. Signed Cancelled cheque. If name is not printed on the cheque, then statement or passbook copy self attested will be required.
- 3. Photos
- 4. Specimen signature.
For Non Resident Indians:
Two forms which can be accessed from
- 1. To Fill Customer Details by clicking here
- 2. Fill Risk Assessment form by clicking here
KYC Documents from NRI Customer :
- 1. PAN Card Copy - Self attested
- 2. Photocopy of Passport ( First and Last Page) - Self attested
- 3. Photocopy of Valid VISA/ Work Permit/ Resident Permit - Self attested
- 4. Indian / Overseas Address Proof -Self attested
- 5. OCI/ POA Card copy - Self attested (for Foreign Passport port holder)
- 6. Passport size Photographs of all account holders
Along with this PIS account (for NRE ) is compulsory for NRI investors.
You may open PIS account with HDFC Bank / Federal Bank for seamless operation.
Off Western Express Highway
Mumbai 400063 Account opening charge will be Rs 600, and there is no Annual Maintenance charges. The brokerage charge for the trade done will be zero from the part of iFast Financial.
Get in Touch
G32, Ground Floor, Pioneer Towers, Marine Drive, Kochi 682031